9.07.2012

Busy August! Busier September!

I can't believe that it's been a while since I posted...but it has been busy! The one thing that I most look forward to all year, every year is the decent of my children and grandchildren.....and when they come all at the same time, it's even more exciting.
Meghan called it the "love explosion" and that's exactly what it was. You couldn't walk into a room without a hug, a nudge, a wink, giggles, the sound of laughter, crying babies, whispers behind the sofa.
The tables were never clear....someone was always eating. It seemed we cleaned the kitchen and got ready for the next meal or for the "to go" meals. I loved it!!! Traveling anywhere was a theaterical performance. Everyone had a place and had to be in their place to start the engines! We celebrated a wedding, a birthday and an anniversary during their visit. I hope that the week was enjoyed by all. We certainly have taken it to heart and memory. Please come again....We miss you terribly

No comments:

Post a Comment