5.25.2010

After 60

The day after my sixty first birthday I ventured into a new look....braces!!! no, not the wire kind but the invisalign kind. They promise to straighten, brighten, and eventually add life to my now in good health teeth....which is a good thing considering how much these cost. But in the long run I will have my own teeth.
At this age we have to start thinking of such things....will I have my own knees? my own hips? will I be able to play with my grandkids and eat candied apples with them? Such thoughts I supposed never entered my mind before but now that I've reached the AARP age......which I don't have by the way.....thoughts such as these enter. Perhaps it's all the "senior junk mail" we get.....using "senior" priviledges hasn't been an issue though. Even my sister who is not yet a "legal 55 senior" tends to use these priviledges.....getting into the movies for two bucks cheaper works for her!! Getting soup & salad at the local buffet at senior discounts, she likes that as well.....whatever works!! Sixty-one.....I'll still whisper 60!

1 comment:

  1. Your smile has always brightened a room- can't wait to see this youthful look!

    ReplyDelete