8.03.2012

Another visit!!

 Mom with her therapist and with me visiting in the hall way of Regent Care Rehab Center.


Listening to music of the 60's-70'sAnother visit yesterday!!  I spent two hours with mom yesterday...we went to occupational therapy, her therapist Diana Chacon was wonderful.  She was patient with mom, encouraging and in more ways than one told me that mom had been there for 3 weeks, she understood the "hermano" situation.  I helped mom, in going to the bathroom, eating from her "magic cup" (a pudding of sorts), taking her to music.  I enjoyed watching her in the music room, her legs were moving and she was "dancing" to the 60's - 70's.  Several nurses came up to her and told her they liked seeing her smile.  She introduced me several times .....  "this is my daughter"  I was glad to have spent that time.....Going again today!

No comments:

Post a Comment