5.04.2012

Yea Nani!!!

Yea me.....I took the boys to two different schools today without the GPS!! I did it and I made it back. On the way back I realized I didn't have my phone either......so if I were to have gotten lost, I don't know who I would've called. I guess I would have had to use the GPS! Oh well. On another note, Jonathan was the recipient of the National Leadership Award given to him by the Military Order of the Purple Heart from America's Combat Wounded.
When asked what he had to do to receive this award.....he said "show up to class"....but actually his instructor read some nice comments about him.
A proud moment for all of us as Greg, Daniel, Becca and I witnessed this. We sent pictures to Gina as soon as we could.
The presenter was an army purple heart recipient.....served in Korea and VietNam. He was wounded when he was a "snot nosed 18 year old". Today he celebrates his 80th birthday!!! God has some mighty wonderful plans for this man! God is good. God is good too in that Gina is doing well and Cuatro continues to grow and thrive in his warm environment(mommy)....due date is May 14th. Although there will be a full moon tomorrow and all bets are on.

No comments:

Post a Comment