1.05.2011

It can be done!

Just finished 5 pages in 2005 scrapbook.....good feeling. Will begin my marathon sewing tomorrow after class in Boerne. I also have a ton of wash to do and would like to visit with my mom.



We bought a new crate for the dog, hoping she would have more room to stretch when she needs to be kenneled.....she whinned and complained. Needed to give her some calming meds so she could settle down. I guess we'll have to do this until she accepts the fact that she must sleep in kennel.



Left the condo this morning, we're glad to be home, attended our SCC meeting and now Tony has been writing cover letter and application....so I've spent time with my computer and pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Give her a treat to go in the kennel -- she will love it soon enough-- every time I go into the laundry room mine hop in the kennel thinking they will get a treat!

    ReplyDelete