1.06.2011

It was a good day!

In the background I hear Maybee whining because she is having to stay in her new "bigger, better" kennel, Tony making popcorn and the tv about to start so we can catch up on some programs we have missed.

All in all it has been a good day! Christmas decorations are put away....as much as I disliked only putting out 1/12 of what we have (2 out of 24 boxes) I really enjoyed putting it away :)

I spent time with my mom which is always a good thing.....but it was at 2 p.m. and she had just gotten out of bed and had not had anything to eat...not a good thing! I stayed and visited while she had a bowl of cereal and banana. Hopefully she stayed up longer and saw the girls come home. I know with inactivity she does not want to get out of bed.

I made the bottom part of a pair of pajamas, fixed dinner, and then scrapped with my sister. Showed her how to change papers on her digital.....I think she is getting the hang of this. Fun times!!!

1 comment:

  1. I talked to her today and she sounded really excited about what you all had done.
    I'm glad you were able to spend time with Mimi today.

    ReplyDelete