6.20.2012

Oh my!!

        Stopped by to see mom today.  With coffee in hand and a cotton sweater I had to change out the blue one she has been wearing for the last two weeks, I walked down the hall only to be told she wasn't there.  She wasn't there!!  I asked where she was and they told me to ask my brother.  Seriously, you can't tell me if she's checked out!  Come to find out, the nurse, who doesn't divulge any information, finally said mom was taken to a doctor's appointment.  I asked if she would be back and all he could say was that she was not checked out.  What will I find tomorrow?  Or will they even let us know if they check her out?    Such is the communication!!!

     In the meantime, G & G are on their way back and the bathroom remodel is not  complete.....yikes!!  This never happens in TV home shows where they get the work done in two or three days, does it?????? 

No comments:

Post a Comment