6.22.2012

Weekend is near....

        Mom went home last night....we were notified at 10:30 pm.  They got a hospital bed for her too.  She is to continue bed rest for the next 6 - 8 weeks, bearing no weight.  Therefore, she cannot get up to go to the bathroom, to bathe, to eat, etc.  Nurses were supposed to be called to set up times as to when they were going to visit the house.  I asked if we had visiting hours as well......they were to let us know this afternoon.  So far, nothing has been said about that!  But she's home, I'm sure she will do okay.....but our visits have been cut all together until we "have permission" to see her.....that "sucks"!!  (sorry, I don't usually say that) 

        In the meantime....G & G got home! Bathroom is not finished but they were thrilled with the results so far.  I'm happy with that....but next week will be filled with trying to finish it and I'm not sure how much time I can devote to that project as I started to fill my calendar with things to do.  Oh well...back to the rescheduling board! 

        So thankful for the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment